EpochBG has spoken to a great many CBD brands and manufacturers. Many are stating they cannot either get approved by or stay approved on Amazon.
A significant number of brands are still under the impression that CBD products are not being sold on Amazon.
So we thought it would be helpful to present actual Amazon CBD sales data for the last 30 days (Feb 15 - Mar 17, 2018):
We pulled data off Amazon and found the following results when performing a general Amazon search for "CBD Oil":
- 698 results found
- Amazon presented 20 pages of search results
- 144 unique brands were presented. Compared to other categories this is an incredibly small number of brands.
- 244 SKUs were presented. This implies many CBD SKUs, although listed on Amazon, are probably not buy box eligible, therefore, will not show up in search results. This means unless a customer specifically types a brand's name that brand will not ever be found on Amazon.
For the last 30 days of sales, approximately 52,000 units were sold with an aggregate product value of $1.4 million USD.
We performed similar research back in early January 2018 where at that time the number of units sold was determined to be estimated at 24,000.
This category on Amazon is showing a high potential of opportunity for brands that can successfully market themselves on Amazon.
We are platinum sellers on Amazon and have been in excellent standing with Amazon for over 10 years.
We have now over 125 brands and manufacturers across various niches in that marketplace and have thousands of verified customer approval reviews. Our successful record speaks for itself.
We know how to get you approved and keep you approved.
To be successful online in the USA you have to be successful on Amazon.
We can provide our integrated approach that incorporates your online store (and help you bring that store into the modern age. A Lot of CBD stores look and perform in a very dated way providing the customer with a poor experience), your social media presence, and your other marketing efforts. How effectively you market your brand outside of Amazon will highly determine how well you do selling on Amazon.
EpochBG is looking for brands and manufacturers for our stores on Amazon, specifically, the following product categories:
- Gel Caps
- Topicals (creams, salves, balms)
- Infused Cosmetics and Beauty Products
- Pet Products
Contact EpochBG for More Information