Note: If Your Products Are Still In The Approval Process, Amazon, In Some Cases, Is Taking Up 5 Months Or Longer To Approve Products!
- Do you have Google Search Console Setup to Index Your Site?
- Have You Tested Your Sitemap To Ensure The Indexing Is Working Properly?
- Have You Created "Structured Highlighted Snippets" and "Rich Cards" on Google Search Console? This Significantly Improves Google's Understanding Of Your Events, Blog Posts, and Product Pages. I Have Seen My Blog Posts Show On Page 2 Of Google Search Results Within Hours Of Doing This.
- Have You, On A Regular Basis, Created Blog Posts With Actual Keyword Terms Used By Customers Search For Products Like Yours?
- Do You Use Google Explore To Determine Which Keyword Terms Are Best For The Geographic Areas You Are Targeting?
- Do You Submit Your Sitemap To Google Search Console After Each Time You Modify Your Website?
- Does Your Website / Webstore Redirect Customers To Your Amazon Product Page Via A "Buy Button"? Your Goal Is To Develop Sales History On Amazon To Develop A Better "Best Seller Ranking (BSR)". Developing Sales On Your Webstore Does Not Benefit Your Amazon Presence. Your Webstore Should Become A Funnel To Your Amazon URL(s).
- Do You Have Links To Your Amazon URL(s) On Your Social Media Pages Or Are You Pointing To Your Webstore? Potential Customers Trust Amazon More Than A Merchant's Webstore And Being On Amazon Is A Stamp Of Approval For Your Brand. This Should Lead To Higher Conversion Rates.
- Are You Collecting Email Addresses Effectively From Existing And Potential Customers? At The Minimum, You Should Have Email Addresses From Existing Customers And From Anyone Contacting You About Your Company Or Product(s).
- Are You Using An Email System Like MailChimp Or Constant Contact To Maintain Your Email Customer Database And To Perform Email Blasts?
If Your Product(s) Are Not Allowed On Google Adwords (ie CBD Products), Have You Submitted Your CBD Brand To Be Placed On Vetted Lists On Platforms Like Reddit? Reddit's Subs For Cbd Have Over 50,000 Combined Subscribers.
Newsletter Issue #17 - Some Quick Facts And Answers from EpochBG