Below Is The 30-Day April 2019 Actual Amazon CBD Sales Data.
This Is Part 1 of 2 Newsletters For April 2019. Part 2 To Be Issued Next Week.
Part 1 Discusses The Issue Of Fake/Psuedo CBD Products Flooding The Hemp Space On Amazon.
These Are The CBD Products That Currently Appear In Amazon Search Results For "CBD Oils", "CBD Tincture", "CBD Gummies", "CBD SoftGels", "CBD Topicals", and "CBD Pet":
30-Day Sales Amazon Hemp Market Place Data
Legitimate vs Fake/Psuedo CBD Product Amazon Market Share
Comparison of Fake/Psuedo CBD Products vs. Legitimate CBD Products Mid-March Thru Mid-April On Amazon.
When Searching On Amazon for "CBD" in April 2019 Compared To Jan 2019:
- Amazon Is Being Flooded By Fake/Psuedo CBD Products (Hemp Seed Oil, Essential Oil Products, Etc.) Claiming To Have The Same Benefits As Legitimate Products.
- Hemp Market Space On Amazon Is Now Over $21MM Per Month.
- Legitimate CBD Brands Are Not Adequately Educating Customers The Difference Between CBD Products And Hemp Seed / Stalk Oil Products.
- As CBD Brands Are Commonly New To Online Retail There Appears To Be A Lack Of Experience And Or Skill In Marketing Their Products Online.
- The Marketshare of Fake/Psuedo CBD On Amazon Presents A Huge Potential Source Of Revenue For Legitimate CBD Brands.
- Brands Not Achieving The Median Results Likely Suffer from 3 Things: (1) Not Set Up On Amazon Correctly or, (2) Not Priced Correctly Or, (3) Not Marketing Effectively To Drive Traffic To Their Amazon Product Pages.
But By Not Understanding How Amazon Works, The Median Gross Sales Revenue For Half Of The Legitimate Hemp/CBD Brands (104 Of Them) On Amazon Was $5,000 Or Less In Revenue Per Month.
The Top CBD Brands Generate 6 Figures Per Month On Amazon.
If Your Brand Is Not At Least Achieving Average Sales On Amazon Contact EpochBG And Get Listed With Our Store.
Or Just Reply Back To This Email.
We Have Brought Or Are Bringing On Over 50 Hemp Brands Onto Amazon Into Our Store And Are Always Looking For New Brands.
Overall We Have Over 170 Brands Associated With Our Amazon Stores.
At EpochBG, We Think We Can Help Improve Your Amazon Sales.
Newsletter Issue #32 - Some Quick Facts And Answers fromEpochBG