What EpochBG resolves setting you up on Shopify:
- Which base Shopify subscription model to chose from and why.
- Which Shopify template to use, setup, and why.
- Setting all Shopify's back-end account settings.
- Setting up SEO and Backlinks.
- Setting product variants properly.
- Optimizing call-to-action and minimizing click-to-cart.
- Setting all the sales channels properly.
- Which Shopify and 3rd party apps to use and why.
- Customize Shopify font and color schemes to match your customer demographics.
- How to tweak the Shopify .liquid files and why.
- When to embed photo/video and when to link photo/video.
- How to become integrated with Amazon FBA.
- Setting up Google Analytics and Webmaster on Google's back-end properly.
- Setting up on Google Merchant Center via Shopify to Enable Google Shopping.
- Setting up Social Media (fb, Pinterest, etc) stores and Social Media Buy Buttons.
Not having the above done in a competent and professional manner will just result in a website that does not generate sales even if it does generate traffic. Most e-commerce sites, whether on Shopify, Squarespace, GoDaddy, etc suffer from this.
And importantly we can provide marketing and advertising services after your Shopify store is up and running.
Contact Us for more information
How Long Does it Take to Build a Shopify Store?
After you fill out our questionnaire, a basic store can be completed is roughly a half of day. A basic Shopify store is a landing page, about us page, contact us page, Privacy page, Terms of Service page, Returns Page and blog. Google Analytics, Search Console (google webmaster tools) and a google merchant account are all set up. Payment systems are set up. Total time to set up a Shopify store is highly dependent on the number of product SKU's you have and how you want to organize those SKU's.